Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Carmen Electra Voluptuous Boobs Loves Jessica Alba body

Carmen Electra Voluptuous Boobs Loves Jessica Alba body

Carmen Electra

Voluptuous ... it took Carmen a while to adjust to huge boobs

STUNNING Hollywood actress Carmen Electra hated her breasts after
getting massive implants.

The sexy actress, who is married to rocker Dave Navarro, claims she
was talked into getting bigger breasts than she wanted.

In an interview on Entertainment Tonight last week, she said: "I
didn't like them at first.

"I really didn't want to go as big as I ended up going.

"It was nice that I didn't have to wear a push-up bra anymore, but I
could have left myself alone.

"I didn't need to do it."

The former Baywatch stunner also admitted she envies Jessica Alba
because she hasn't altered her looks in any way.


jessica alba
Perfect ... Jessica

She added: "Jessica Alba is naturally pretty, she's very sweet.

"I feel in love with her because she's the nicest girl - she's sexy
because she's got an incredible body."

No comments: